Yesterday, you saw five reasons to brew your own beer. If those were not enough reason to try home brewing, here are five more:
- Brewing your own beer is fun! (How could I have missed that yesterday?)
- If you can boil water, you can brew your own beer.
- If you can prepare a bowl of oatmeal, you can brew your own beer using malted barley grain.
- If you have a kitchen timer, you can brew your own beer.
- It’s easy to get started. (There’s a list of stuff that you may want to get at “From No Brew to Home brew 1-2-3“)
- I am a Homebrewer – five reasons you should be one too (52beers.wordpress.com)
- National Homebrew Competition 2011 (beermerchants.wordpress.com)
- Status Check (52beers.wordpress.com)
- $64 for a Beer-Making Starter Kit and Ingredients from Midwest Homebrewing and Winemaking Supplies (Up to $127.80 Value) (bxcheapskate.com)
- Blankets… (startingtobrew.wordpress.com)
- Making beer at home can help connoisseurs save money (knoxnews.com)
- Laurel IPA – The Tasting (52beers.wordpress.com)
Pingback: Oh Santa, I’d love a Brew Magic. | Batch-22