It is great to see that Jamil Zainasheff‘s Heretic Brewing’s beers are now finding their way out onto store shelves. In this BrewingTV video Jake Keeler and Michael Dawson from Northern Brewer review Heretic Brewing’s Evil Cousin.
What they say makes me want to scour the countryside looking for this (West Coast) Imperial India Pale Ale (BJCP style 14c).
- Lost Rhino Brewing Company (Winter 2011-12 DC Brewpub Tour) (boabeerblog.com)
- What Are You Drinking for St. Patrick’s Day? (girlslikebeertoo.net)
- Beer: Imperial India Pale Ale is bold and brashy (thestar.com)
- Best Breweries in Chicago (apartmentguide.com)
- Home-brewing notes: English IPA (patrickbeeson.com)
- The saga of the “Oh Well, What the Hell” Pale Ale. Off Flavors. (52beers.wordpress.com)