Among other things, we will talk about the Big Brew we had on May 5, the upcoming Lake County Winemakers Fest, taste and evaluate each others beers, and we will be tasting spices, fruits, and whatever we might want to try to steep in beers using French presses.
Bring a glass (wineglasses work well) for tasting, and (if you are a homebrewer) bring some of your homebrew to share.
For more information, contact Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org
- From no brew to homebrew: Make your own beer in 3 simple steps (52beers.wordpress.com)
- From no brew to homebrew – equipment (52beers.wordpress.com)
- I am a Homebrewer II – five more reasons to become a homebrewer (52beers.wordpress.com)
- I am a Homebrewer – five reasons you should be one too (52beers.wordpress.com)
- Make These 7 Homebrewing Resolutions for 2012 (suburbanmen.com)
- Like a Boss: Homebrew Fans Unite for Brew Springsteen (girlslikebeertoo.net)
- $64 for a Beer-Making Starter Kit and Ingredients from Midwest Homebrewing and Winemaking Supplies (Up to $137.92 Value) (bxcheapskate.com)
- Lake County Homebrew Club Meeting April 23, 2012 at Guido’s Pizza (52beers.wordpress.com)
- Lake County Homebrewers to do a Big Brew for National Homebrew Day – May 5 (52beers.wordpress.com)
- A Golden Ticket for “the Greatest Homebrewer in Buffalo” (lennthompson.typepad.com)