If you are interested in learning about brewing your own beer and want to meet like-minded people, the next scheduled Lake County Homebrew Club meeting is set for Monday July 16th, 2012 at 6 PM at at Guido’s Pizza in Kelseyville. You can visit our Facebook page here.
In the past we have poured samples of our homebrew at this event. This year, sadly, we did not be pour samples.
Bring a glass (for tasting) and some homebrew to share if you have any ready. Paul and I will have two versions of an India Pale Ale that was brewed at the Lake County Home Wine Makers Festival on June 23rd.
- learn homebrewing (thegreenhorns.wordpress.com)
- Highlights from the 2012 National Homebrewers Conference (drinks.seriouseats.com)
- St. Louis Official Bans Homebrewers From Festival (stlouis.cbslocal.com)
- And the Best Beer in America Is… (newsfeed.time.com)
- $64 for a Beer-Making Starter Kit and Ingredients from Midwest Homebrewing and Winemaking Supplies (Up to $137.92 Value) (bxcheapskate.com)
- I am a Homebrewer – five reasons you should be one too (52beers.wordpress.com)
- I am a Homebrewer II – five more reasons to become a homebrewer (52beers.wordpress.com)
- From no brew to homebrew – equipment (wp.me)
- From no brew to homebrew: Make your own beer in 3 simple steps (wp.me)