Last summer, my wife and I toured Dogfish Head Brewing on September 1 (note: you need to make reservations in advance). Dogfish’s motto is “Off-centered beers for off-centered people.”We had a great time and enjoyed conversing with the employees and our fellow tour-groupers. After the tour, we tasted 90 Minute IPA, Indian Brown Ale, Punkin’ Ale, and Midas Touch; and then went to lunch at their brewpub and tasted their Lawnmower, Shelter Pale Ale, 60 Minute IPA, Cask-aged 75 Minute IPA, and Midas Touch.
I’m not head-over-heels in love with Dogfish’s beers; I prefer our west coast style ales. I must be more centered than I knew.
- Pilsner’s Progress: Postcards from Dogfish Head Brewing (52beers.wordpress.com)
- Craft Beer of the Day – 90 Minute IPA by Dogfish Head (forbes.com)
- Best Beer I had this week – Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA (tbseblog.com)
- Food (and Beer) for Thought (winemag.com)
- For the hops junkies out there: Randall the Enamel Animal, Jr (52beers.wordpress.com)
- Sam Calagione of Dogfish Head Craft Brewery: Busy living the Entrepreneurial Dream (prweb.com)