My name is Norm and I’m a writer who focuses on environmental issues: deforestation, food production, biofuels, and other stuff (if you’re interested in such things, it’s http://timberati.com). But, more importantly for this blog, I’m a homebrewer.
For nearly a decade, I have have brewed extract kits like this one. This year marked the move into all-grain brewing. Do I know what I’m doing? Absolutely…not.
<=== But so far I like the results.
You might be considering moving into brewing your own beer. Or, perhaps you have just started too and would like to share what you have learned.
If you have been brewing for many, many batches, your knowledge is invaluable.
- I am a Homebrewer II – five more reasons to become a homebrewer (52beers.wordpress.com)
- I am a Homebrewer – five reasons you should be one too (52beers.wordpress.com)
- Laurel IPA collaboration update – Will there be sharing? (52beers.wordpress.com)
- This week on Brew Disasters: Bottling Batch #2 of Laurel IPA (52beers.wordpress.com)
- Status Check (52beers.wordpress.com)
- Not so great fermentations. How not to mash. (52beers.wordpress.com)
- The World of Home Brewing. Wow! (gregsymonds.wordpress.com)